Wednesday, March 4, 2020

I'm Free

I'm free!

I do not have any other people to care for or worry about - I'm free!

I have saved enough money to support myself for the rest of my life if I live responsibly - I'm free!

I hold no grudges toward anybody - I'm free!

I like myself - I'm free!

I do what I want every day - I'm free!

I work because I enjoy what I'm doing, not because I need to work - I'm free!

I control my own schedule most of the time - I'm free!

I own my cars - I'm free!

I can pay off my mortgage whenever I chose to do so - I'm free!

I have accomplished most of the things I wanted in my life - I'm free!

I have a loving family - I'm free!

I have a loving dog - I'm free!

I live in a place where I feel safe - I'm free!

I live where I am surrounded by nature - I'm free!

I feel the great spirit working in me - I'm free!

The list goes on...

Sure there are things I don't have, but why dwell on them when I have so much more.

I'm free!

No comments: