Sunday, March 22, 2020

Final Wishes

Being habitually practical and believing in planning, I've decided to document my last wishes so my family isn't left in the dark when I'm gone.

I know the timing of this coincides with the cornovirus pandemic, and that's what brought doing this to front of mind. In addition to my formal Last Will in Testament, I want to leave what's called Personal Instructions  to help my family make arrangements after I pass. These are end-of-life wishes carefully and formally outlined to save my family from a lot of stress, uncertainty, and confusion when it comes to carrying out my last wishes.


Never afraid of death because I know its just part of the natural cycle of life, I found writing this statement to be an interesting exercise. Like any good plan, it made me think carefully about my intentions and desired outcomes.




No comments: