Friday, May 23, 2008

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch - Sigh

Okay, I admit it. I started to write this blog because I needed an outlet of my frustration. I've found that getting it out helps keep me sane. Nothing wrong with that. But, there is definitely something wrong with endless bitching.

WARNING: Endless bitching can turn you into a bitch.

Humm. Is this true? I usually feel better after pounding the keyboard and unloading my thoughts and furry. Actually, I've been pretty tame here (just in case someone actually reads all this.) So far, I've been safe.

I think I'll keep going on with this exercise because I am enjoying the experience. And, I know I have much more to bitch about. However, I am also going to start writing about the good things that happen.

After all, life is good when it comes down to it. It's that simple, simple!

No comments: