Thursday, May 28, 2009

Silence is Golden

I've been quiet lately - and, nobody noticed.

That's been my plan from the start. I use this space to express my thoughts. I'm using this medium to practice the art of writing. And, no matter what, I am having fun doing this.

I know I'm not the most intelligent or astute writer and this blog is proof of that. But, I'm doing what I enjoy -- creating.

I create mostly for myself and for my own pleasure. I honestly admit I would like to get positive reinforcement. Mostly, I have gotten negative feedback on my ambling snippets posted here. (That's been from my children who think I should not be doing this.) Oh well. I can't please them no matter what I do, so I am shrugging that off as a by-product of their current phase... teenage.

I hope I have not offended anyone, but since few people have actually viewed this blog, there's little danger of such. As I already said, I'm not writing this for other people anyway.

So why not just have at it? It's pretty simple, simple!

No comments: