Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stiff Upper Lip

There are times when it's hard to maintain a positive attitude.

This week has tried my good nature. It's like a little dark rain cloud has been following me around. Hey, you! Get off of my cloud. (Wisdom credits - Jagger/Richards)

Perhaps it's biorhythms or something physical, but I truly believe it's metaphysical. I've been tired and kinda bummed out about having both of my kids off to college. Yes, I miss my little girl. It's an adjustment period I know I must go through. Layered on top is work pressures. Just plain old normal aggravation, but this week it's magnified.

Oh, and I got a $100 parking ticket (ouch). That was the icing on the week.

But, not really. Today is only Thursday and there are 2 more days left in the week. So, I'm gonna pick up my sorry sack of bones, dust off the seat of my pants, and have two really great days to balance off the week - so it's not a total loss.

What a great idea. Glad I thought of it.

It's really that simple, simple!

Go out and have yourself a great day too.

No comments: