Friday, October 3, 2014

Golden Years 2

I've learned a lot about the mind-body connection this last week as I've dealt with life-threatening illness with my mother and father-in-law.

Old age isn't pretty and it's not fun!  Elderly bodies don't bounce back and it's highly stressful to go through this.  But, it's the children caregivers that are adding the problem - me included.  As the old saying goes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions!"

I know this sounds bad, but I believe in euthanasia and if someone is worn down and in pain and won't survive, there should be available options for them. 

Neither of my charges are at that point, but I admit I'd like to kill my family members for being so stubborn, self-interested and annoying!

Guess that's normal under these circumstances.

No comments: