Tuesday, October 14, 2014

RePurpose - Day 2

As a child, I spent a lot of time in the woods.  I learned how to sit quietly and listen to the sounds of the world and the woodland inhabitants. I became attuned to earth's patterns and could move about with incredible ease in near silence.

Today, I began my journey to regain the self sense of my life back in the woods.I inhaled the delicious smells and rapidly aligned my rhythms with that of nature surrounding me.  How wonderful I felt.

Then, I came upon a buck, who was grazing along the horse path. Next, as I quietly traveled the road toward the reservoir, I spotted a doe standing guard stop the hill.  I stayed my ground and gained her trust, for as she entered the thick brush, three fawns dashed out from the other side of the road roo join their mother on the other side.  The sight of those babies made my heart leap fir joy.  Being allowed to stay that close was like being s child again, attuned with nature - no, being pay off the natural order!

Such a great experience

Good start of my quest to regain myself, for I was once a child of the forest and s lover of all thing natural.

No comments: