Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm SAD

It's so hard to get moving when it's COLD and DARK outside.

I'm not motivated to exercise, eat right or do anything that requires me to move.  As I sit in front of my computer longer during these long DARK winter evenings, I can feel my BUTT getting bigger and my weight climbing.  Tonight, I had to buy more "fat clothes!"

Digging down deep and coming up empty and discouraged because I spent the last two weeks using the GNC 7 Day Fast Loss Kit and while I lost some water weight, that's all I lost.

Spent time tonight on Pinterest trying to self-motivate.  It's gotta come from within - I know that!  It's just... JANUARY!  There's nothing exciting ahead until SPRING, and I bet the groundhog will see his shadow and extend this agony for another 6 weeks.

I know I have seasonal adjustment disorder (SAD - isn't that a nice acronym) and it seems to get harder each year to not just turn into a sallow-faced, bloated beast hanging out by the windows trying to soak up precious sunshine to just stay SANE.

It's not really that bad, but there is still February to LIVE through.

My one thread of HOPE is each day gets longer!

I see it happening and it's WONDERFUL.




No comments: